- Day 1, Sept 16 (Tue) 13:30-17:00
: IMS/GLC Workshop (in English) @ Microsoft Japan HQ (Shinagawa)
- Day 2, Sept 17 (Wed) 10:00-17:00
: EDUPUB Workshop (in English) @ Microsoft Japan HQ (Shinagawa)
- Day 2, Sept 17 (Wed) 18:00-
: Reception @ Microsoft Japan HQ (Shinagawa)
- Day 3, Sept 18 (Thu) 14:00-17:30
: EDUPUB Seminar (mainly in Japanese, partly in English) @ Kenkyusha Eigo Centre Building
: Please complete the application form.
In order to apply to attend one or more of the workshop events, please complete the application form.
All the workshop events are free of charge.
Note: Day1 and Day2 will be a working meeting with limited capacity. To request attendance for this event, we will ask that indicate your involvement with EDUPUB alliance acitivities. You will receive an e-mail confirming whether you can accommodate your request.
- Venue of Workshops (Day 1 and Day 2): Microsoft Japan HQ (Shinagawa Tokyo Japan)
For you convenience, please refer the map below, including the venue and hotels above.
- The organizer will not block any accommodation. Please reserve a room by yourself.
- A number of hotels are located within walking distance from the venue of Day 1 and Day 2. The following list includes some of the hotels by order of distance from the venue:
View EDUPUB Tokyo 2014 in a larger map
If you have questions, please feel free to send an e-mail to secretariat of EDUPUB Tokyo 2014(JEPA).